Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Testimony From Vision Forum Film Festival

This was posted on Mr. Phillips' blog today. What a blessing! As you can see, there was a lot more to this film festival than simply films!

From an International Attendee at the Film Festival:

"What a blessing last week has been for me and my family, even though they could not be there with me. The day after I came back we watched Facing the Giants in the cinema and my family was stunned. What a work God had done through these brothers at Sherwood. The same day I told my wife we had to come up with a concept to take our children out of public school and start home education. Yesterday I scheduled an appointment to have a vasectomy reserval operation to reverse a bad choice that I had made in the old life. This and much more is what God had prepared for last week and had used you and those lovely people to accomplish it."

No comments: