Thursday, August 24, 2006

Always the Same

Always the Same

by Ron Hamilton


I am His, He is mine; Jesus knows my name.

I can rest in His arms; He’s always the same.

When I fall, when I call, Jesus takes my hand.

Cleansing me, lifting me, He helps me to stand.


In His love I’m secure; we shall never part.

In His Word I will trust and give Him all my heart.

In the dark of the night, when my heart would fear,

Lovingly, tenderly, my Savior is near.


Always the same, O praise His name,

Jesus never changes; He’s always the same.

Always together, His love is forever.

Jesus never changes; He’s always the same.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hello Esther! So nice to finally "meet" you! I've enjoyed looking at pictures of all of you on Ashley's "blog" of sorts, and I feel like I almost know you. I would love to hear from you sometime!
In Christ,
Lauren

Lauren said...

Sometimes soon I'll send Tait some pictures of my family so he can forward them on to you.
The pictures of you on Ashley's site look fine, so don't worry! ...And you don't look frumpy. : ) That's a fun word! I'll have to remember it. ; ) Frumpy ... frumpy ... *musing*
Lauren

Lauren said...

Oh, and thanks for putting a link to my blog on your family's blog. That was nice of you! I'm enjoying the steady flow of pictures on your blog.
^v^v^v^Lauren^v^v^v^

Lauren said...

You're welcome to get my e-mail address from Tait. Or, better yet ... I just remembered he gave me Ashley's e-mail yesterday. I'll send her an e-mail as soon as I finish this comment.
Frumpily,
Lauren : )