Thursday, August 24, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Verses

1 Samuel 12:24

Only fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider how great things He hath done for you.


Psalm 143:10

Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.


1 Timothy 6:11-12

But thou, O man of God … follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

Fight the good fight of faith….


Isaiah 26:3-4, 8-9

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

No comments: